ScreenBright 0.2.5 is a small, but discontinued little app which can modify the colors displayed on your monitor. The layout of the user interface of this program is pretty basic and allows you to change different output settings. You can make it warmer or colder as well as adjusting green and magenta. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. ScreenBright is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is ScreenBright safe to download?
We tested the file ScreenBright.zip with 27 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does ScreenBright work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus ScreenBright may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. As this software was designed for older versions of Windows, it may not run perfectly on Windows 10.What versions of ScreenBright are available?
The current version of ScreenBright is 0.2.5 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Alternatives to ScreenBright available for download
- f.luxModifies your computer display adapting to night and day.
- Easy Display ManagerControls and adjusts options for Samsung PC systems.
- Volume2A replacement for Windows' own volume controls.
- CareUEyesSoftware which can adjust the color temperature of the monitor as well as setting timers to prevent straining of the eyes and overall fatigue.
- Picture Style EditorEdit and apply different styles to Canon RAW digital photos from digital SLR CR2 and CRW images.
- Digital Photo ProfessionalViewer and editor that processes RAW and JPG images produced by Canon EOS digital cameras.
- FotorModern image editing and graphics processing application with a lot of useful tools and support for photo collages.
- Olympus MasterEnhance digital photos and movies from Olympus cameras.
- PhotoPad FreeImage editing suite with core graphics adjustments, automated effects and pre-defined filters for image beautification.
- JPEGViewAdvanced image viewing software with some editing functionality, EXIF support and fast slideshow generation.